- A new custom-designed low-terraced 3-manual drawstop console
- A new electric solid-state microprocessor-controlled key action transmission system
- Restoration of all the pneumatic parts of the key actions and stop actions
- Repairing and making good the entire wind system of the organ: wind trunking, conveyances,
bellows and a new silent blower motor
- Restoration of almost 2,000 organ pipes
- Addition of 25 new gilded Open Diapason speaking front pipes (instead of the existing
The works are drawing close to completion. The Great and Pedal departments should
be available in time for the Carol Service on 15th December. The total project cost
(including restoration of the historic 17th century case) presently stands at €215,000.
Since 2005 we have received generous donations and sponsorships amounting to over
€174,000 but there is still a good way to go; with your help we can get there.